HEAD HUNCHO

Featured artist: BOSSMAN JAY - HEAD HUNCHO

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist BOSSMAN JAY.

How did you decide to become an artist?

BOSSMAN JAY: I decided to become a artist to continue my pops legacy he started in the 90s. He went by KD, had hit record in 98 called "Paper Chase".

Everybody you play on your way to the top, you will have to see on your way down, so remain humble & be a man of understanding.

- BOSSMAN JAY


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I give live concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Nightmares of going broke so I'm always awake, steady running to the bands that's why I'm so in shape
- BOSSMAN JAY

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I recently released a mixtape called "Head Huncho" hosted by Rj Lamont, with special features from Helluva, Sino, HNIC Pesh, Motown Ty & more ! It's availbe on LiveMixtapes, datpiff, spinrilla, & other sites as well.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I'll sign if the price is right !
The pros to signing to major record label, is the recognition you get, you would actually have a team behind you disturbing your music correctly, promotion, & it opens doors to more connections. But on the other hand, you'll have some one telling u when you can & can't release your music, what type of music to make, I'm my opinion once you sign your career is controlled by the label but it all depends on the label you sign with.

Any last words?

I wana give a shout out to all my supporters, family, and the man upstairs… With out them I wouldn't be going hard as I am. #FreeTwilley #RIPScooter !

Where can we contact you?

BOSSMAN JAY: https://www.instagram.com/kungfupandajay/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment