Young Rapper With Verses Like Jcole, With a selection of hits like Drake

Featured artist: YungLex - Young Rapper With Verses Like Jcole, With a selection of hits like Drake

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist YungLex.

How did you decide to become an artist?

YungLex: I've always loved music sense I was young and had a passion for doing something musically. So in 6th grade I started writing and recording songs

Make sure you be yourself when making your music because if you get looked at and they realized your just talking about things you don't know they'll look away or the media will tear you apaprt

- YungLex


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I did all the talent shows in middle school, but never really did my songs. I hope that hear in the near future I can play live, I would love to

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I aint gotta be from New Orleans to say that Im bayou, You was close but not close enough , Rimshot you on that erykah badu
- YungLex

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have 2 Small EP's out, Definitely more music on the way I work on it everyday. I also have an EP coming in October and Some singles and another EP in September. Make sure to look out for those!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Maybe I havent settled on the thought yet. The only major label I would sign to is probably Dreamville because everyone can see they take there music serious and treat one another all like family. Other than that most likely not. The Pros and Cons of major label would be getting noticed and your name out there as a pro, A con would be it might not be necessarily what you want or the type of artist creativity you want

Any last words?

Of course I wanna thank god even though my music Isn't gospel i wouldn't be able to do this without him. Also my family, My nigga's
bre, sift god, khalif . And last but not least every Mf trying get it out of Monroe, swazy crew, gcaution, young lavish, og cashies. Much love to the city.

Where can we contact you?

YungLex: https://soundcloud.com/lexnc

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment