Yo Michael Lewis. Bronx NY rapper

Featured artist: Yo Michael Lewis - Yo Michael Lewis. Bronx NY rapper

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Yo Michael Lewis.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Yo Michael Lewis: I didn't decide, it was always in me to become greater than a usual New York rapper. My whole family is musically oriented. My ancestors were famous jazz artist. I am music.

The best advice I've given to myself was consistency. Anybody can tell you to be consistent but it's up to the artist to make that decision. I use my own advice majority of the time.

- Yo Michael Lewis


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes definitely. I performed recently for 50 Cent's Effen Vodka concert, and of course I was one of the best performers to ever perform there. I'd love to be apart of anything that's ahead of me, the slightly help I will take that as a blessing from the skies.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Young nostradamus, my predictions are at its ultra finest, so priciest that I can dodge a comet, my sick conscious…"-Daylight Series EP
- Yo Michael Lewis

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

The Daylight Series mixtape is now on Datpiff.com, my EP is must listen. Make sure to keep ears open, lyrics will fly over your head. (Click my link below)

http://m.datpiff.com/mixtape/784454

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Definitely. My pro's would be that I am a professional artist already, there is nothing for me to develop, my vision is just to keep going with the same drive I had before the fame. What a lot of major companies do is get artist that still NEEDS development. That's backwards. Try scouting out a developed MC who is nasty on the mic and marketing wise. The cons would have to be is not giving me my creative control. At least the creativity that I pitch out.

Any last words?

Bronx New York!!

Where can we contact you?

Yo Michael Lewis: https://m.soundcloud.com/mic_mcoye

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment