YBC (Young bosses coolin)

Featured artist: Pronto - YBC (Young bosses coolin)

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Pronto.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Pronto: I started rapping at 8 years old and started recording at 12 years old I always was intertwined with music since birth my dad used to play reggae loud in the car when I was a baby to get me to stop crying in the back seat an frowning up I saw Lil Wayne an just loved how he could say things that would make u think an how he could just say what ever was on his mind from the age of 8 I knew I was destined to be a recording artist most kids wanted to be a doctor,lawyer, or officer I didn't want those lives I wanted to be rich I wanted my family to never need anything,an this was from the age 8. My uncle knew I was into music an was recording me at 12 an I recorded my first mixtape "da Don first of the trilogy" an after that I started recording myself on protools le 8 after my uncle showed me and I started taking my music way more serious at the age 15 because I knew how to use protools alot better an since then I been trying to get on a rise.

Not all critisim is bad critisim an be original.

- Pronto


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No but I am willing to do any performance.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All about my dividends,y'all sweeter than cinnamon,high up out of space, alien you a citizen, gotta get my green cross country likea immigrant, try to battle me you get beat like instruments (thats all you get for free lol)
- Pronto

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a mixtape "yo beat ain't safe"where I do remixes on old school,new school, and different beats.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I'm not sure because I want to get all the money I earned an I want all the credit on my music.

Any last words?

I represent BROOKLYN NY 95th an Clarkson an I also represent westpark FL countyline rd lake forest

Where can we contact you?

Pronto: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-9FpvivcdU

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment