words with Holly

Featured artist: Holly-T - words with Holly

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Holly-T.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Holly-T: I decided to become an artist at a young age with my grandmother being a You Vandeventer they gave me a lot of exposure to music and I said me down the path of wanting to do something with my life That was involved with music.

Some of the best advice that I can give as an artist is just remain true to who you are

- Holly-T


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live. I'm from Cincinnati,oh but at the current time I am doing conserves and Washington DC (Takoma Station and Asia DC)
Also I was fichu it on the coast 2 coast Tour DMV Edition

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I practice patients should've been a doctor
- Holly-T

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have recently just released a new mixtape titled "Ichibod Crane" (Off The Top) you can find it at

http://www.audiomack.com/album/holly-t-johnson/ichabod-crane-off-the-top

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I will sign with a major label some of the pros of signing with a major label are they are ready have a target audience that they are going for and have resources. So emoticons of sonny with a major label are that you lose creative control of your music and won't be able to produce music that you really want at times

Any last words?

I want to give a big shout out to my home town Cincinnati, Oh I love my hometown and that is why I do it and for my family.

Where can we contact you?

Holly-T: https://m.soundcloud.com/hollygt

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment