Who is Chuckie Dabz?

Featured artist: Chuckie Dabz - Who is Chuckie Dabz?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Chuckie Dabz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Chuckie Dabz: My cousin Damon "Stormy Dai" Miller aka Mr. Super Producer was my biggest inspiration. He produced Cam'Ron's first album, "Confessions of Fire". Soon after started working with other artist ranging from DMX, Charlie Baltimore, the Ruff Ryder's to Cash Money. Once he got there and I seen his progression and listened to his music, I was hooked. His insight to the industry at the time and music is phenomonal. Ever since about 1999 I have been freestyling and writing.

If you entertain a clown, you become part of the circus. Focus on your lane and not those trying to hate where your going.

- Chuckie Dabz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have played live multiple times. Opened for Juicy J, and Hosted for MGK show in Toledo, OH. I am throwing my first headlining concert on August 27, 2016.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Death Above Betrayal (D.A.B.)
- Chuckie Dabz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am almost finished with my EP to my mixtape "Dabonair".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Honestly I do not want to sign, but if need be get hired. Different stipulations and agreements. Not going to get all into it now but I honestly feel like there are a few labels I would sign to need be if the contract is in agreement with my standards of business. Know your worth!

Any last words?

I represent the great state of Ohio. Even though I will be heavy out west, Ohio is home. Big ups to Sliddy Entertainment and my wife, my soul, my new inspiration, my rock Michelle.

Where can we contact you?

Chuckie Dabz: Http://www.soundcloud.com/ChuckieDabz

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment