Upcoming Underground Artist Juwop Taliban, Wants To Help Put Charlotte On The Rap Scene

Featured artist: Juwop Taliban - Upcoming Underground Artist Juwop Taliban, Wants To Help Put Charlotte On The Rap Scene

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Juwop Taliban.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Juwop Taliban: Just Messing around but I was rapping way back like in 2012 with my boys from the neighborhood but I stopped but now I'm back at it just tryna put on for my gang for my brothers that ain't with me here right now and for my family

" Don't let the hate being you down, keep flexin keep grinding, as long as you grinding you gon be shining"

– Juwop Taliban

- Juwop Taliban


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Nah I don't play live but hopefully sometime in the near future I'll be able to book my own shows

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Pull Up With That Sack Call Me Santa, Hit That Bitch Once Than Go Ghost Danny Phantom"
- Juwop Taliban

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

As of now I just been dropping singles on soundcloud with my boys, but we looking forward to making an EP with Trill Migo and Angel Da Plug tryna make it as lit as possible you feel me

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Nah honestly I would rather stay independent cause of the shit I seen happen to artists in the music industry due to being signed and stuff so yeah

Any last words?

Shout out to the whole CLT, shout out to all the local artist on the come up, shout out the whole plugged in group, Angel da plug, shout out fabpy gang, lil skian, my boy Brian, cash yancy, tito savage, and my right hand trill migo, shout out yrn swade too my boy

Where can we contact you?

Juwop Taliban: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-583694674

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment