Upcoming artists known as The G.O.A.T x Franco from the Lower East Side Manhattan

Featured artist: The G.O.A.T x Franco - Upcoming artists known as The G.O.A.T x Franco from the Lower East Side Manhattan

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist The G.O.A.T x Franco.

How did you decide to become an artist?

The G.O.A.T x Franco: Where I'm from we spent our early teenage years in the streets with no where to go. Rap became an outlit, the booth became a place where We could be free. It became a sanctuary.

The best advice that was given to me as an artist was for me not to "ride the wave, but to create the wave"

- The G.O.A.T x Franco


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Havent had any live show cases yet due to the fact that I'm still working on my craft.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


N/a
- The G.O.A.T x Franco

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Working on releasing a mixtape with Franco, not so sure exactly what the name of it will be yet but it's something we are working on to perfect it day and night.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a record contract with a major label however there are always pros and cons to signing a contract with a label especially if it's a major label. For example some pros to signing a contract would be the amount of promotion not only for my music but me as an artist will get, another would be ill get connected with lots of different people and meet other artists I can possibly work with in the future. Now as for the cons it'll be things such as portraying myself to be someone I'm not because they feel people wouldnt grasp to and love certain things.

Any last words?

I want to give a shoutout to the lower east side and the whole New York City. Keep an Empire State of mind.

Where can we contact you?

The G.O.A.T x Franco: https://soundcloud.com/thegoat_537/turn-to-be-turnt-ft-franco

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment