This Your Boy KA$H

Featured artist: 1KA$H - This Your Boy KA$H

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist 1KA$H.

How did you decide to become an artist?

1KA$H: I Got Inspired By 2 Local Rappers From My City Named "Bj Montana" & "Ferarri Escobar" .

Stay Patient My Time Gone Come Just Keep Working Hard .

- 1KA$H


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No .. Not Yet

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Your B**** On Her Knees But She Do Not Pray"
- 1KA$H

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

A Mixtape Called "KiNGK MIX" Dropping On Spinrilla And Datpiff And Hosted By "Dj Montee 2x's" Get Ready .

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I Would , Longest They Dont Try To Get Over Me .

Any last words?

Shout Out To "My Family " ("I Love Yall") , "God" ("Cause He's Blessing Me With All These Bleesings") & "Dj Montee 2x's" & … "Just Shout Out To My Whole City Man" ("I Love Everybody It Isn't No Hate With Me")

Where can we contact you?

1KA$H: https://www.instagram.com/TheRealKash1/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment