The Rising of JayVSJane

Featured artist: JayVSJane - The Rising of JayVSJane

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JayVSJane.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JayVSJane: I've always had a thing for music I've been writing since I was about 10 years old and listening to Lauryn Hill had inspired me to become an artist. Knowing it wasn't that many female MCs as I got older, made me want to become one of the dopest artist growing up.

Never give up, even when it seems really tough always follow through even if that means you have to support yourself, just keep faith and believe in yourself.

- JayVSJane


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do live shows, I've had a few shows at a few venues in the downtown area of Chicago.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Can't take the heat, be a Bull can't even Wade.
- JayVSJane

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on an EP called 'Heartbroken Savage,' but I have a single out now called "Wartime" and it's available now on https://m.soundcloud.com/jayvsjane/wartime

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign to a major label if it came down to it, that's the mission but the pros are obvious the money, just to make it out because I'm from the Englewood area on the south side of Chicago, the cons are I wouldn't want a label trying to fully change me or my music into something that's not my style.

Any last words?

I want to give a shoutout to my city Chicago, my sister & brothers and my friends Cam, Ray, Asia, Keylantra and my friend Krystal for pushing me everyday and believing in me and going the extra mile to make sure I stay on top of my music and helping me to become a better artist.

Where can we contact you?

JayVSJane: https://m.soundcloud.com/jayvsjane/wartime

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment