T-RoMaN Is Ready

Featured artist: T-RoMaN - T-RoMaN Is Ready

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist T-RoMaN.

How did you decide to become an artist?

T-RoMaN: Well I started writing poetry when i was young. Then became a fan of Hip Hop. I started writing songs later on than i decided to record songs. I made my first CD when i was 19 years old. I always had the passion and love of for Hip Hop music. Storytelling i was always good at with my unique voice, sound and flow. I was very creative as a young kid even with art and graphic design. So with that being an artist everything I do blends together well.

The best advice given to me was that this industry is very hard to get into not everyone that has talent and the skills will make it. But if you have the patience and put in hard work. Everything will work out. Just gotta believe in yourself and don't give up

- T-RoMaN


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I did some open mics over the years in my hometown. I would love to play live more. maybe in my home city in Philadelphia, Pa. or even around the world

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Whatever you say, I'm golden like klay, like steph curry with the J
- T-RoMaN

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just release my new CD called (Behind The Scenes 2) This is my 8th CD! I have been making a CD every year since 2008. Behind The Scenes 2 is one of my best body of work with a very different sound and flow. Every song on the CD has a different sound. I try to make every song different then the last . This is why i will stand out in the rap game I don't sound the same in every record i do.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would like to sign with a major label, but only if i can make the music i want. I don't want to be in a box where i only make the songs the label wants me to. I know there labels out there will allow me to do whatever i want. signing with a major label is that you get your name out there more. you have a bigger platform to share your music and work with a lot of the bigger artists. That's what i like with a major label

Any last words?

I like to give a shoutout to my fans, friends and family. My hometown Ambler, Pa (Suburbs of Philadelphia, Pa) i love my fans that told me to never give up and keep pushing. It's has been long time coming. So Thank You to all the people that support me over the years. It means a lot!

Where can we contact you?

T-RoMaN: https://soundcloud.com/t_roman

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment