Reel Lyfe Muzik

Featured artist: Screezzy - Reel Lyfe Muzik

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Screezzy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Screezzy: I've been inspired by music my whole life and when i started to see my peers indulge in it as well i said i should give it try to see if i have what it takes.

Franky Beverly said to do music for yourself instead of others and draw them to u instead of u gravitating to them. And to me it meant to pull the listeners into my world on my views and protective on things. We all have opinions and facts of life and i want to give the world mines.

- Screezzy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I don't have a live band at the moment but would love to have one. And i haven't had the chance to do a actual concert yet but i have performed at numerous locations in LA county.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Go checc yo status and u tell me what that shit say-u own the deed to yo house but u still pay-i told u never argue facts with opinions nigga-and only called u a nigga bcuz u say u 1
- Screezzy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my 3rd mixtape "Reel Lyfe Muzik Vol 3." as well as my first album. I don't have a title for the album yet but is very political. I've never did a political project b4 so I'm very anxious and excited about this one. I know it's going to raise a lot of eyebrows lol. Reel Lyfe Muzik Vol 1. & 2. Is out now u can hear it on YouTube at "Lil Screezzy" so subscribe please lol.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would only sign to a label if it was a label dill contract but not as an artist. I prefer to be business partners vs me someone's employee.

Any last words?

I would love to send a shoutout to everyone who help make the music motor run as well as my city my home the big LA i love yaw FoeDeathDoe!!!!!!

Where can we contact you?

Screezzy: https://m.facebook.com/OneScreezzy/?ref=bookmarks

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment