Rap

Featured artist: Ish - Rap

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ish.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ish: When I started listening to Eminem and Soulja Boy, something about their songs and the way they rapped triggered me, it was so amazing at that time that I continued to listen to them then, at a point I thought why not I start? Then I started with my rap, so, it was basically an inspiration from Eminem and Soulja boy.

My parents said, always live up to your expectations and follow your dream so, that's exactly what I did and, I kinda got carried and now I'm totally into it, thanks to their advice(includes my cousins as well).

- Ish


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I'm actually pretty shy so, for now I don't go live but, as time passes I may get that strength to get up and go live for a concert.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


If you wanna do something, you do it, no matter what it takes.
- Ish

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I released many freestyles in the past like 'Eminem rap god', 'rappers', etc. But they were only for warm up, then I started releasing real songs like 'I'm losing my mind' and, 'disastrous depression' etc, now, I'm currently working on a song called 'India' to bring awareness of the country around the world.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a record contract with a major label well, that would make me famous. And, living a life of a well known person would be terrific plus, I can get to connect with many people around the world, the cons are that maybe they(the majoy label) might expect a lot from me and that would be one sided plus, it would cost a fortune to sign a contract with them.

Any last words?

Yeah, I would like to give a shout out to my family for supporting me and to my country because I just realized how beautiful it is.

Where can we contact you?

Ish: https://www.instagram.com/ishan_sodmg/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment