My Life

Featured artist: Styne - My Life

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Styne.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Styne: Since a young boy of 8, Styne was drawn to words; i began writing poetry in elementary school and then writing rhymes in high school. Shortly after graduating high school, i knew at a young age i wanted more and in order to obtain more i needed to elevate myself, so me as a rising lyricist enrolled at a local college and studied both business management and recording engineering. my business background, creative passion, and analytical sharpness spearheaded the creation of Most Doubted Records Entertainment.

Persue my dream and never give up. My future is only what i make of it.

- Styne


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes so far in my locate area. I have not had and opportunity yet.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm selling weed that I don't need to smoke, when these white people hear my music I'ma leave'em stoked/
- Styne

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have just completed my 4th single and its ready for release just working on the release date now. i have 3 singles released and published. And a feature on one of our label artist track.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

The would be something consided and discuss with my manager. I would also be open to (listen) to what a major label would be offer torward a deal. This is something that i must protect my best interest.
Pro: Is yes base on the agreement.
Con: Main interest to remain independented

Any last words?

Yes shout to East Louis il were i am from. as well to St louis MO were i LIVE.

Where can we contact you?

Styne: http://mostdoubtedrecordsmdr.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment