Move with us or fall beneath the cracks

Featured artist: Eagle fly e - Move with us or fall beneath the cracks

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Eagle fly e.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Eagle fly e: I decide to become a artist when I told my self I can't live a normal life and not follow my dreams or my passion .

The best advice I've been giving as an artist is don't rush your art and make it timeless .

- Eagle fly e


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea I have played live all over NYC I love doing shows they bring out the best in me .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Music is life why u think the heart beat
- Eagle fly e

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on my first project called
"novelas" I just release the second single called "Get out my way " and shot a dope vide to it is now up on YouTube !

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would at this point but it has to be fair to me because now and days u don't need a record lable the way the music industry is with all the new technology , you could do the same things lables are doing or even create your own lable .

Any last words?

S/o to y'all ,my team bedrock ,Lcdubz , 6seven family we Outchea making it happen so look out for us !!

Where can we contact you?

Eagle fly e: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVgo_wiL5Sw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment