Kimistry Music

Featured artist: Kimistry - Kimistry Music

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Kimistry.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Kimistry: I've always felt my voice was different. I enjoyed writing songs that I could sing because of my low register. I want the world to hear my difference. I love the way music can bring me to tears. Substance music! I wanted to share my gift so I became an artist.

Cliche but never give up. Embrace your gift.

- Kimistry


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do. I perform locally here in Atlanta at different showcases and open mics.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


No one can beat you ay being you!
- Kimistry

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working a video for one of my singles "Merry Go Round" produced by DownTown Music. This, along with my second single "I'll Go" produced by Fide will be released sooner than later through UniScope Distribution. This will be followed by
my debut album Love + Pain = Kimistry.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would and at the same time I'd be leary in a sense. I love the creative control of being independent. I however also know the experience and incentives of signing with a major label can be just what my brand needs. It's definitely something to think about.

Any last words?

Of course! Shouts out to all my fans, RisNStar Ent, WorldAffiliated Music, UniScope Distribution, my hometown Pompano Beach, Florida and last but never least my children and Tyrone for always believing in me.

Where can we contact you?

Kimistry: IG: @kimistrymusic

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment