Joeker taking over hip hop

Featured artist: Joeker - Joeker taking over hip hop

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Joeker.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Joeker: Growing up on the southside of Chicago it was rough do as a kid I would escape into the music I listened to ,relate to them and just new this is my vulture this is where I belong and i starting writing poetry and soon it became my obsessikb and developed into music.

Show support to gain support

- Joeker


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I play live shows I try to do at least one a month.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


She said im dirty dog in need of a good pound
- Joeker

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my ep and also releasing songs while I build that. There are sounds you can find of mine on SoundCloud.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes if the offer is right I would have to talk to my manager were a team I don't make decsions on my own that will effect both of us. Pros advance for studio time get more music done.,cons that can create your image and take way from my creativity.

Any last words?

Shout out to the 815 and my family out there you all know who you are and shout out to the south bay my new home San Jose thanks for the love and support.

Where can we contact you?

Joeker: Https://soundcloud.com/joe-phillips-100394881

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment