Jackegee 10years of spitting and no studio time

Featured artist: Jackegee - Jackegee 10years of spitting and no studio time

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jackegee.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jackegee: I decided to become an artist and song writing when I was 16 and didn't really take interest in hip hop or rap it was mainly drum and bass . But as I got to about 18 19 I started expressing myself in poetry it helped me come out of a dark place . I didn't really like performing in front of people as I thought I was odd because people didn't relate to it . After writing and planning my 1st mixtape I expressed myself totally different using different types of styles to try find what's best for me . I have never been in a recording studio as I don't think I have enough work to bring a mixtape to life . I'm now nearly wrote all my stuff for the mixtape and I'm ready to put my name out there. It took me 10 years or so todo this as I felt I wasn't ready and my life experience wasn't enough .

Keep doing what you love keep pushing and you will find your self (dj caution)

- Jackegee


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I can play live . That's what I mainly do as I have never been to a studio

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Sit back drink yak and turn ur flat cap back
- Jackegee

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a mixtape that will show you all my styles

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a label as long as they give me targets to hit and help me with my dreams

Any last words?

Big up the south coast of uk . Southampton city thankyou for helping me and pushing me . Big up to distictive records

Where can we contact you?

Jackegee: https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment