I just do me..

Featured artist: Chasa - I just do me..

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Chasa.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Chasa: I started paint'n pictures with my words back in 97', my best friend who was rapping at the time helped me pick a track..I was on that DMX faze back then, but he helped me pick a instrumental,gave me a pen and pad and basically told me to get it..and so it began .

Know the business, trust no one, everyone's a hustler…I mean there's so much I've learned thru out my grind as a underground artist, but I can say the best advice had to was COPY RIGHT YOUR #$!@

- Chasa


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do various local and out of town shows, open mics, showcases, I like to keep that stage presence up, I use those open mics and showcases as excercise..for the big stage

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"By any means, it's all against all royal rumble,n****s look'n for the strip, tryna make a n**** fumble.
- Chasa

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well I'm currently in the studio working on a project, no title yet..I recently dropped my first project "grab and smash The Experiment " this year On datpiff.com and audiomack..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Actually I'm looking shopping for distribution. .
Everyone knows the pros and cons of getting with a big label, your creativity is picked apart, then you get the "image consultants" and stylist in and their putting you in tight leather skinny pants with a Reaper hat lol

Any last words?

Yes, I'd like to send a shout out to God first for this opportunity. .even if nothing comes from it..I'd like s/o to my mom's and pops for keeping them prayers coming, gotta send a s/o to my Affiliated Muzik Family for always being onside, not behind me, and S/o to my brothers and sisters in arms OohRah

Where can we contact you?

Chasa: Http://twitter.com/Str8chasa

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment