How I got Started

Featured artist: NSNB Dinero - How I got Started

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist NSNB Dinero.

How did you decide to become an artist?

NSNB Dinero: I decided to become a artist by being around my brother NSNB Tizz who is the founder of NSNB. One day he was just playing beats and he wanted me to Freestlye and I just started spitting off the top of my head and he was like we going get you in the studio and ever since then me and him been making music together.

The best advice I got as an artist has to be when my mother told me no matter what people say or think continue being you and never let people tell you that can't make it to the top. When she told me that it pretty much motivated me because she is like me and my brother number one fan.

- NSNB Dinero


What about concerts? Do you play live?

There a couple shows we do having coming up. We haven't had that opportunity yet because we do everything on our own. But we have two or three shows lined up.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Just a fresh nigga from the Northside of philly now I'm getting money now bitchs wanna joe me all up in my dm like they trying to get to know me think I'm cutting checks naw you ain't getting nothing from me.
- NSNB Dinero

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on the NSNB mixtape with my brother which is dropping the end of this month. I just released my single 'Killin Em ' ft. NSNB Shizz. I'm also working on my Ep 'The Hustle and Grind' which will be dropping in a couple months. Me and my brother X NSNB getting ready to do a video to our hit song 'Woah' in a couple of weeks.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would love to get singed to a record label that's one of me and my brother biggest goals. The pros about getting signed is the opportunities you are giving just so other people can hear your music. The cons is that it's to much hate and beefing the industry like back in the day people helped each other out now the rap game just did a whole 360.

Any last words?

I wanna give a shoutout to my family who really been standing by me since I started rapping. I wanna give a shoutout to my brother NSNB Tizz he really been that big piece that keeps the ball rolling. Also a big shoutout to all the supporters who listen to our music I really appreciate it. Shoutout to rapbeats for giving me the opportunity to hear my story.

Where can we contact you?

NSNB Dinero: http://m.soundcloud.com/neverslackin-nobrakesent

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment