Hot new Single Going crazy

Featured artist: JayGotti - Hot new Single Going crazy

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JayGotti.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JayGotti: My brother use to make music so I started doing it too.

Becoming a successful artist doesn't happen overnight it is a grind.

- JayGotti


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I just try to keep it real no fishing pole. My bros got brazilains cuz them gars be extendos
- JayGotti

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on my new mixtape "MadeForIt". Yes I have released mixtapes on Spinrilla with my cousin. We went by the name of HunchoGang.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes. You have follow all of their rules, but the good thing is that you have some one to help push your brand.

Any last words?

Fall Drive ShadyGrove My brothers at UAB .

Where can we contact you?

JayGotti: http://tofo.me/jaygotti42

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment