HipHop

Featured artist: Le'bido Jones - HipHop

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Le'bido Jones.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Le'bido Jones: I was always a artist in different aspects. And this was just the age that I gained enough clarity on what it was and is, that I want to do for the rest if my life. Butit was always there, so it wasnt much of a decision, it was more like when are you going to just do it already type vibe.

"Always keep your authenticity, for that is where you are most powerful".

- Le'bido Jones


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No I have never performed live yet, I've only played my music for groups of people. Like listening parties.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Eye did enough, just to kill da game in my rookie year.
- Le'bido Jones

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

At this moment im trying to put together a mixtape/E.P. I have a single out on soundcloud called "I N F I N I T I".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would. I couldnt speak on the pros and cons of it, being as though Ive never been signed. It would all be an experience, but making it as an independent artist would carry a heavier crown,a heavier accolade, personally speaking.

Any last words?

I shout myself out. And thank myself for enduring hardship, to even make It to this point in life.

Where can we contact you?

Le'bido Jones: @souncloud: Le'bido Jones

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment