Global Gaz Junkiez The Takeover

Featured artist: surf - Global Gaz Junkiez The Takeover

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist surf.

How did you decide to become an artist?

surf: Music's always been a passion of mine but I would have to say my second grade talent show. I love the energy from the crowd.

The best advice I have ever got has came from one of my closest childhood friends "Bandit Gang Marco" and I quote " unachievable is only something that hasn't happened not a impossible".

- surf


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have perform at many clubs, vendors and concerts all around the east coast .Sad to say my West coast fans have been denied a show do to the legal problems.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


untouchable is an impossible … you can be touched
- surf

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on several projects at these time most independent tracks and few collaborations. I'll hopefully be dropping my second mixtape 5p'z host by will ah foo and Dj westside. My first mixtape didn't do as well as I hoped but I'm still thanking for the experience I got working with Bigger Picture Ent and wish them all the best in there career

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No I'll never sign with a major label . I have and will continue to stay down with the ones that are helping me build my brand and grow as an artist. They have believe in me since day one and there no price for loyalty

Any last words?

Rest easy Tony ,YD and RudeBoi free DaDa, Craig ,Tip #SimpSet

Where can we contact you?

surf: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI99Z9fjhXy/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment