Getting to know South Georgia's Lil L

Featured artist: Lil L - Getting to know South Georgia's Lil L

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lil L.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lil L: I decided to become an artist around the age of 8. I used to listen to my uncle and others around me freestyle and I started freestyling and just ended up being the artis5 from the Circle. Throughout school I didn't have recorded songs, people heard of me through freestyles and growing around others that liked to freestyle so that's basically what influenced me to keep going.

The best advice I have been given is to Focus on one main single instead of trying to budget multiple songs at once, and to keep patience and faith in myself if nobody else does.

- Lil L


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I havent been live with a band or anything, but I have performed at a Concert and in Club venues alot.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I just be treatin dese women like dishes, they really dirty, I'm Cleanin da kitchen! #NoVouches
- Lil L

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am Currently working on a few mixtapes at once to keep myself busy and keep my fans fed with new music. I have tapes that are Coming soon entitled (Medication,Fareal Reloaded,Fareal 2, and Young,Restless & Invested 2) I have recently dropped 2 mixtapes which are available on, Spinrilla,My Mixtapez, SoundCloud, and Audiomacc. (Lil L-Fareal) & (Young,Restless, & Invested)

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would sign a record Contract with a major label, if they are offering the right amounts that I feel I'm worth, and if they have my interest elsewhere. Basically it depends on what they want out of me and and what they offer. The pros according to me are the setup of the environment and the way business is handled. The Cons are just how some labels treat artists as in taking advantage of their work and not being Clear with how things will be managed.

Any last words?

Shouts out to my town Pitts, Georgia. Wilcox County raised me 31072… shout out to my family my Mother Amanda my father Travis. My GMK brothers 700 brothers (.380 T5. Flame' YJR Almighty.Bnose' Yung Woot Tmillz) Shed/YS Nation family (Jbaby Yung Swavor. Sb sos) Special S/O to rapbeats for this interview.

Where can we contact you?

Lil L: https://soundcloud.com/larry-lindsey-579609455/sets/lil-l-yri-mixtape

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment