From The Streets 2 The Booth South Dallas native Train

Featured artist: Train - From The Streets 2 The Booth South Dallas native Train

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Train.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Train: Honestly I never gave it thought until my big brother who has a independent label in Dallas "Shiest House Records" press me into it because I was running into too much troubles with the laws. Wasn't until 2005 when I was fighting a criminal charge I begin writing and stepping into a booth

Find your on voice people will know you first by your own sound.

- Train


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've played live with an R&B group by the name of Destiny. The experience really made me see preforming in a new light.

I have been bless to put concerts together and showcases. In a independent field you learn you are your first start. Labels are not really fix no loner on what they can do for you, it's what they see you can do for yourself.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


So let me burn one cause I just wanna chill/ like the ice across my chest that make my heartbeat steal
- Train

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on new material but I'm still ahead of myself right now with two EP's out " Training Day" & "No Seconds Left". We done a campaign on the Training Day project and now about to start the No Seconds Left campaign even though we release bought at the same time.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Signing with a major for me it would have to be about more then riches, fame, fun, but no fortune lol. If it was done in a partnership also insuring all my rightful rights and royalties it could be a thought.

Any last words?

I like to send big shout out to the entire "Triple D" Dallas Got Now!!! Big ups to Big Jay, Buc Tuffa, Big John, 7daGreat, Gunna Fam, DSR, Teddie Montana, Yell a Bezzy, Trap Boy Freddie, BBE and so on & can't forget my side South Dallas Bon Ton stand-up. Last and for most my 4 piece Mia, Justices, Colby & C.C.

Where can we contact you?

Train: http://Freight_Train56

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment