Boss Chick Of TPE

Featured artist: Dri Baaby - Boss Chick Of TPE

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dri Baaby.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dri Baaby: Growing up I loved writing poems and finding ways to put words together creatively. One day I was in the studio with my Uncle and we were listening to a beat and he told me to say one of my poems with the beat. After that day I knew I wanted to became an artist and I've been doing it ever since.

"Speak Up For Those Who Are Afraid, Trust They Are Listening And Being Inspired"

- Dri Baaby


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I Have Done Performances Mostly Loval Events. Never Done A Concert But Trust And Believe Its Coming. I Love Being In Front Of People I Love Performaning.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Like Some Press On Nails I'm Bout To Pop This B***h"
- Dri Baaby

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Am Currently Working On My First EP Do To Release In October Of This Year. I Haven't Released Anything But Singles In The Past So This Will Be Major For Myself.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I Definitely Would. Some Pros a Would Be Having The Right People Behind Me, Building As An Artist And Bein Lead By Vets To Show Me How It's Done On And Off Stage. A Couple Of Cons Of Course Is Being Mislead, Signing Over My Entire Life With Reading a the Fine Prints And Regreting My Decision.

Any last words?

Shoutout To My Whole TPE Squad, My Mommy, My Fans and The Haters Especially Thank You 😘

Where can we contact you?

Dri Baaby: Sound Cloud: Princess Dri Dri Of Tpe

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment