Becoming Succesful

Featured artist: HotBoy Slick - Becoming Succesful

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist HotBoy Slick.

How did you decide to become an artist?

HotBoy Slick: I loved music as a kid I always freestyled When I was younger even if it ain't make sense lol. What made me want to become an artist most is the fact that I can change people's life not just my own but help everyone who needs me. I did it to make it out the struggle

NEVER GIVE UP

- HotBoy Slick


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I did a couple of shows ! Some in my city an out DC

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Too many I can't even think lol
- HotBoy Slick

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just Released My project "Perfect Timing" on Spinrilla Currently finishing up my "Jackin 4 Beats" mixtape that's set to release real soon. Than "Perfect Timing 2"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a major label only if the offer me the right amount of money and freedom with my own music! The pros of a label to me is having that promotion, that support system behind you. The cons of a major label is how they try to change you or control your music

Any last words?

I love my City Ima always Rep Baltimore no matter where I go or how far I make it !!

Where can we contact you?

HotBoy Slick: Twitter.com/hotboyslick_

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment