Because Tone Cold Said So!

Featured artist: Tone Cold Steve Austin - Because Tone Cold Said So!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tone Cold Steve Austin.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tone Cold Steve Austin: I've always loved music since I was a toddler, its kind of funny because both of my parents used to freestyle rap back when they were young. My pops name was Mr. Lemonhead & my momma was Teeza T. I got my start rapping in elementary when 50cent first came out with "Get Rich Or Die Trying." I listened to that album front to back & I started writing down all of the lyrics to each song & then from that point on I started writing my own raps down! In my first rap the only thing I remember saying is "If 50 had a daughter I'd be with her!" 5th grade kiddy raps!

Over the years that I've been doing music, I've heard the good, bad, & the ugly. I would have to say the best advice I received to this day is that "It's called the Music Business for a reason, so make sure that your business is taken care of first!" Also make sure you Love the music & don't just do it for the money is another good one.

- Tone Cold Steve Austin


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes since 2009-10 I've performed all over from Milwaukee to Chicago! I've performed amongst the likes of "Tink – Epic Records" "Shawwna of DTP" "F.L.Y – Swag Surf Song" & "J.R Donato – Taylor Gang" I actually have a show coming Aug 25th. in Kenosha, Wi.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Play with my money boy its "Who Killed Kenny" pushing pounds on the block losing weight like Jenny, smoking like Craig keep some cash in my pants!
- Tone Cold Steve Austin

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just recently became a national recording artist with G-Love Productions under Empire Distribution! I just released my first single with them called "Small Talk" on Itunes, Amazon, Google Play, ect. I'm also working on a mixtape named "Set The Tone". July 4th 2014 I released my first official mixtape/album named "The Struggle" out on IndieLiveMixtapes as well as Itunes, Cdbaby, Pandora, Spotify, ect under my aka Tone_BRB.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

As of right now I don't think that I would. There are so many independent artists & labels doing there own thing without a major backing and they can live free & make care free music how they want without a label trying to knock them & dig all into there pocket book but every situation is different so you never know! I'm not rejecting it if they can come with an offer thats great for both sides!

Any last words?

I want to shout out all of my supporters & my haters. I would like to shoutout my brother Young Money and all of "Been Real Brothers", G-Love Productions & Empire Distribution for the opportunities! All of my family in Kenosha & the whole Wisconsin, Chicago, & Indiana 100% Love.

Where can we contact you?

Tone Cold Steve Austin: https://twitter.com/tone_brb

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment