Artist/Certified Engineer, Van Leeuwen (Ying Yang Twins, Nino Brown, Taylor Gang and more)

Featured artist: Van Leeuwen - Artist/Certified Engineer, Van Leeuwen (Ying Yang Twins, Nino Brown, Taylor Gang and more)

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Van Leeuwen.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Van Leeuwen: I was 9 years old trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life while in Holland for a family reunion and my cousin played me "The Eminem Show," I fell in love, immediately started writing and never stopped.

"Do you."

- Van Leeuwen


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I actually just got done with a show for charity in McDonough, GA.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You'll have to hear my album for that (;
- Van Leeuwen

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am actually working on some of the best music of my life! Whether it be mine or other artists projects i'm producing/engineering. As far as mine goes, I am finishing the 2nd part of "Dream Real" I just dropped the first part "Dream Real: Breaking Chains" at OkVanLeeuwen.com everybody go check it out its dope!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, if the paper work was fair it could definitely happen but right now I am loving the independent life, even though its harder, I keep all my rights, money and get to talk about whatever I want (which is what has got me this far).

Any last words?

Shout out to the best support system in the world #TeamVanFAM and my whole area code back home, 724 kid!

Where can we contact you?

Van Leeuwen: All my social media is @okvanleeuwen but I would say sign up for email list on okvanleeuwen.com thats the for sure way to always have the closest connection with me!

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment