A1 No Steak Sauce

Featured artist: A1 Bero - A1 No Steak Sauce

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist A1 Bero.

How did you decide to become an artist?

A1 Bero: I became an artist overtime. Growing up listening to artist such as Eminem, Jay-Z, a little 2pac and biggie here and there, etc. the real thing that pushed me to become an artist is my brothers. You know how it is when your the younger brother and you see your older siblings doing stuff and you want to do it just like them. I just kept running with the ball when they decided to step back from being an artist.

Always know your worth and never accept anything less. Basically don't sell yourself short in this career field.

- A1 Bero


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I've performed at a couple showcases and open mics. I've done one concert opening up for AC Style and Shawnna.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I can't fuck with you fags cause yo square ass don't fit in my circle.
- A1 Bero

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on my second official mixtape with a host "Music Junkie " it will be hosted by DJ Suspence and I'm thinking of having it co-hosted I haven't made up my mind about that yet. I'm also currently working on a storytelling EP " Messages " it will be a 5 track EP. I just recently dropped a mixtape that was hosted by DJ Suspence names "Enemies and Hennessy " on live mixtapes.com.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would, but I think I would want to stay on the independent scene for a little while just to get my feet wet. The pros of signing a contract is more exposure, a bigger platform to spread my messages and more money. The cons are being put on hold, being lost in the shuffle, and less exposure.

Any last words?

First and foremost, I want to give ho or to God for blessing me with the talent that he has given me. I want to give thanks to my parents for being there to support me when no one else were. My team No Heart Gang for sticking with me through thick and thin. Chicago United and Show Case for the many opportunities they presented me with to showcase my talents, AC Style for giving me and my team our first opportunity to open a concert for her and Shawnna. My bros , my sisters, and all of my fans that have been supporting me.

Where can we contact you?

A1 Bero: Www.twitter.com/a1_nero

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment