A1 No Steak Sauce

Featured artist: A1 Nero - A1 No Steak Sauce

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist A1 Nero.

How did you decide to become an artist?

A1 Nero: I became an artist overtime. I always loved music, growing up listing to artist such as Eminem, Jay-z, a little pac and biggie here and there. My brothers really gave me the push though because you know how it is being the little brother and you want to do what your older brothers doing. I just kept running with it after they took a step back from rapping.

Always know your worth and never settle for anything less than that, basically don't sell yourself short in this career field.

- A1 Nero


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I've performed at a couple showcases and open mics here and there.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I can't fuck with you fags cause y'all square ass don't fit in my circle.
- A1 Nero

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on my second official mixtape " Music Junkie " which will be hosted by DJ Suspence and I'm thinking of having it co-hosted, I just haven't made up my mind on who. I'm also working on an ep "Messages" it will be a storytelling 5 track ep. The most recent thing I dropped was my official mixtape " Enemies and Hennessy" hosted by DJ Suspence on livemixtapes.com

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would, but I would do the independent scene for a while before, just so I can get my feet wet and have the major labels come to me. Some pros of getting a contract will be more money, more exposure, and a bigger outlet to spread my messages. Some cons is the stress of deadlines, the fact that my projects maybe pushed back, and not having enough exposure

Any last words?

First and foremost, I want to give honor to God for blessing me with the talent that he has given me. I want to thank my parents for being there for me when I needed them. My team No Heart Gang for standing together and pushing through all the negativity. Chicago United for presenting me with different opportunities. AC Style for giving me my first opportunity to open for a headlining artist that's been in the industry for so long (Shawnna). My bros, my sisters, and all of my fans.

Where can we contact you?

A1 Nero: Www.twitter.com/a1_nero

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment