A New Wave

Featured artist: London - A New Wave

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist London.

How did you decide to become an artist?

London: I decided to become an artist when i was 8 years old or maybe even younger. I remember my cousins played Drakes "So Far Gone" in the car and by the second week i knew the whole album.

The best advice given to me was when Drake did that sprite commercial sayin blow up in your own city because my city means alot to me.

- London


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, i started by having mini concerts in my living room.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got Becky with the good hair sippin' purple lemonade mix
- London

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now im currently working on a secret mixtape and i dropped about three mixtapes on spinrilla in the passed couple of months.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a label if it benefits me and what i plan on achieving. The pros to me is the sponsoring and having someone pay for alot of things you couldn't on your own. The cons are me putting my freedom up on the line.

Any last words?

I would love to shoutout my Grandma Pamela, My mother Tina, Cousin Tiyo, Lithonia Georgia and i rep the one and only Atlanta Georgia

Where can we contact you?

London: https://mobile.twitter.com/trappysap

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment