A New Wave

Featured artist: London - A New Wave

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist London.

How did you decide to become an artist?

London: I decided to become an artist because music is my calling and it's all i ever wanted to do since 8.

The best advice i was given was to always be myself and just create music for myself and soon someone else will love it also if I can't vibe to my music how would i expect others to?

- London


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i play live.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got becky with the good hair sippin' purple lemonade mix
- London

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on my next tape called "X Rated" and i just released my brothers mixtape and two of my mixtapes earlier this month.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I probably would more than likely depending on the label and the pros are the sponsorship but the cons are my freedom at risk.

Any last words?

I would like to shoutout my grandma Pam my Mother Tina my team OVSL and Lithonia Georgia and i rep Atlanta Georgia!

Where can we contact you?

London: twitter/trappysap

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment