7 DAYS A WEEK!

Featured artist: JHOOKS - 7 DAYS A WEEK!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JHOOKS.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JHOOKS: I began writing music and poetry when i was 10 years old, i grew up in some hard times it was my escape of the everyday struggle. My drug that kept me high and numbed all the pain!

To believe in yourself before you want anyone else to. To never settle and always set the bar high!

- JHOOKS


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i do alot of shows in Cincinnati, OH my hometown, have also done showsin NYC and opened up for Cory GUNZ, Lil Scrappy, Jr Writer, Kid Kidd of Gunit, Lil Wyte, The Ritz, Casdkey and Lantana.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Mr shine bright like a diamond or a gem, throw me on a beat i get vicious wit the pen, knocking at the door i know they gotta let me in, its not about if its really just when, We never talk to cops we just take it on the chin, the judge be mad as hell like damn not you again! I been grindin in these streets started at a young age. Mama worried sick hoping i dont see the grave, but then she understood and now i got it made, mama super proud cause she know I'm on my way!
- JHOOKS

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now im working on my first solo project that will be dropping soon titled 7 Days A Week! and also a single ill be pushing heavy called mamcita!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes just depends on the stipulations and if its gonna benefit me in the long run i know if i had the right people behind me and marketing i could be one of the greatest. the cons of deals is having to be an artist you dont wanna be!

Any last words?

S/O to everyone thats supported us since day 1 especially Karen Sims and the whole Apollo Night LA family! DJ Ballard and DJ Non Stop and Red Drum Beatz!

Where can we contact you?

JHOOKS: https://www.facebook.com/jhooksmusicc/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment