Who's Roll……Mine!

Featured artist: Diseman - Who's Roll……Mine!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Diseman.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Diseman: Well I started to take my career serious in high school senior year! I came out with my first mixtape "Dollars Make Sense" and never looked back!

The best advice that was given to me as an artist is that the business, is 90% business and 10% creativity! You wanna make sure you have your business right, the creative process will always be there.

- Diseman


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do shows in my hometown and out of state! One day the concerts will come. The big stage!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Damn, don't get lit up, treat your girl like a pac diss, the bitch a get hit up"!
- Diseman

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well currently I have a mixtape out called "The Beanstalk". It's on datpiff.com right now! I also have a Ep out right now called "Paradise" on datpiff.com, iTunes, Googleplay, Spotify and tidal. I also have a couple singles out on those platforms too! Right now I'm working on 2 projects! A group project with 2 other artist called "G.O.D 2 God Over Devils" and I'm working on my solo project called " Life After Paradise"! Should be out soon! Very excited about my solo project!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign to a major! Pros would be exposure, a budget to get things done, access to resources you can't get independently(my opinion), Royalties…Cons would be things like a 360 deal lol or giving up if not some of your publishing or all of it, not getting Royalties lol or knowing your contract, things of that nature.

Any last words?

I wanna shoutout my city Baltimore! I wanna shoutout my Gawntlit Music Group guys! Shoutout them AON Boyz! U know it's All Or Nothin!!! Risktakers Never Sleep!!!!

Where can we contact you?

Diseman: www.soundcloud.com/diseman14

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment