Who Is Pikasoe?

Featured artist: Pikasoe (Picasso) - Who Is Pikasoe?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Pikasoe (Picasso).

How did you decide to become an artist?

Pikasoe (Picasso): Well I started off as a basketball player ya know,every other young kid in the hood dreamed of going pro. But my senior year of High School I fell more in love with the fact that I could create my own music and sound & I always had that gift so i stuck with it.

"With the lyrics that you spitting,the energy on stage and your word play you could be the next Kanye West"

- Pikasoe (Picasso)


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i actually do perform live,I've had several shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm not ya average n*gga kinda think that i'ma alien,good brain from a smart mouth blowing medication to the cranium…coming up everybody knew i was the one three steps before the fourth move,seeing everything like a dork do but to eat these n*ggas like some fork food
- Pikasoe (Picasso)

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now i'm working on releasing a track 2 weeks rapping on a industry beat. Also working on another project following my previous project "Late Bloomer" which was released on May 14th,2016. The project is currently on Datpiff.com & Soudcloud.com

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes i would. The numbers would have to be reasonable & depending the deal…Coming up in the game now as an independent artist is and always have the the way to go BUT if the right deal was to come across the tables for me then I would partner up with the one that best fits me

Any last words?

I would like to give a shoutout to God first off because without him this wouldn't be posible,my label Take Flyght Ent,RobDolla,Westside Flee,Lucky Lew,SMB Snacks,TonyBe,My hometown Maywood,IL my city Chicago,Milwaukee,WI for supporting the boy too

Where can we contact you?

Pikasoe (Picasso): https://soundcloud.com/pikasoenopablo

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment