Who is Nu-Rev?

Featured artist: Nu-REV - Who is Nu-Rev?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nu-REV.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nu-REV: I started freestyling when I was 10 in my basement.

The best advice i recieved as an Artist, was keep writing and stay personal.

- Nu-REV


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've been performing at open mic events . I am Doing a show next month for Wu-Tang promotions .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Well i don't know if this is my best, but my favorite punchline. " As they crept in, moving to the prime objective subjected to the juxtaposed mechancial weapons, chemically induced like a shot of the Tetanus, only to follow orders and respond to the president".
- Nu-REV

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on a project; 8 soulful tracks and some uptempo songs to put out for the radio. This Past January we released my first project on elavate records called "Genesis".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I'm currently signed to Elavate Records and we are pursuing the independent route. If a major label wants to throw money to our label we would be willing to work together.

Any last words?

Shoutout to God, my moms, Ellz and Craig, My group, Uptown, Baltimore and Baltimore County.

Where can we contact you?

Nu-REV: https://soundcloud.com/elavaterecords/sets/elavate-records-nu-rev

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment