Who is LR?

Featured artist: LR - Who is LR?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LR.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LR: growing up in a household that played music constantly wether it was my grandparents or my parents I was always around music. Also being in church learning to be a musician at an early age, sometimes I feel like I never chose to be an artist it chose me.

I try not to take too much advice from people that aren't super successful themselves but if I had to say something it would be remain humble and always be and stay true to yourself and what you believe in.

- LR


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've just gotten to a level where I've performed live.. definitely plan on doing a lot more of that.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Honestly I couldn't. Not to be cocky i just feel like everything I write has meaning so I'd be hard pressed to give what I think is best.
- LR

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm just working, in the studio learning and perfecting craft. I've released a project a few months back titled Appreciate Your Patience. it's available and is the most popular with its title name via audio mack. with over 1.30K views.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Man it really depends. the situation has to be right.. I'm not into being controlled or making someone else money off my creativity and passion. we either make it together collcectively or ill make it by myself. a deal can be helpful at times but I think in this day in age it isn't absolutely necessary.

when you sign a deal with some of these labels you sign yourself away.. and being on a major label your not the only artist so your not the focal point. I rather someone I sign with to be dedicated to me and my works rather then handling hundreds of other artist as well.

Any last words?

big shout out to houseofdreams studio and my man J Glaze. Been working with him heavy as of late definitely a great place to record and he's definitely cool to work with.. Also a good friend of mine Ms. Fenominelly. She is a radio personality you should definitely tune into her show and movement. She runs the Birdcage.

Where can we contact you?

LR: http://Twitter.com/solo_nyc

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment