Who is frenchysosa

Featured artist: Frenchysosa - Who is frenchysosa

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Frenchysosa.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Frenchysosa: Yo i swear to you. My bestfriend always told me he thought i could rap, but i never took it seriously. Until one day …. I break my damn ankle playing Basketball, so that entire summer i was stuck at home with just my macbook, started writting rhymes and it became my passion. Started to want to be better and Better everyday.

Id have to say the best advice ive gotten was my bestfriend telling me to start making music. Without that idk what id be doing.

- Frenchysosa


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes all the time! Doing shows and contest throught atlanta every week! Gaining exposure, and followers

Best punchline you ever wrote?


More hits then Adolph
- Frenchysosa

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

As on right now i have 7 total projects all available online! Im currently working on "SOSA" (8) "Stone Hogan" (9) and "king David" (10)
Three new projects i plan on dropping by the years end!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

My main goal is to become an unsigned succses story, if i have to take a major offer to jump start that i will! But i want to build my own label and thats FTB records

Any last words?

Shouts out to my family! My mama always believed in me s/o to my Dad for pushing me harder shout out to kblack, keddy kane, slugga all my homies i came up wit from the basement.

Where can we contact you?

Frenchysosa: Iamfrenchysosa on IG

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment