Who is A.U.T.O

Featured artist: A.U.T.O - Who is A.U.T.O

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist A.U.T.O.

How did you decide to become an artist?

A.U.T.O: Growing up I was influenced by my pops who use to Dj & rap back in the day in philly, just listening to him spit at an early age stuck wit me, he help write my first bar at 9 & ever since then I'm been doing this whole rapping thing. I love creating music, I grew up listen to 50 & starlito, that's also another reason why I decided become artist that take this shit seriously. I'm from Baltimore where a lot of us don't make it out, I gotta dream & I just wanna see my ppl happy & living good & I know I got what it take to make Shit happen.

Best advice given to me was from my older brother, he told me " you gotta ball like its Game7, its all or nothing" I just apply that everything I do in life I wanna be the best at my craft.

- A.U.T.O


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do open mics, I've had a couple of performances in showcasing, right now I'm looking for more places to perform at.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm from the city where they kill here, it's real here, they marked my nigga in a wheel chair, we wishing he was still here
- A.U.T.O

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my EP titled "A.U.T.Obiography" be on the look out for that it'll be on soundcloud, DatPiff & livemixtapes. I dropped another project not too long ago on soundcloud it's called "1993" check that out too it's dope.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a deal wit a major label if the money was right & the paper work made sense. It's all depends, you know when u sign a deal alotta people in ya pockets but u get that big push & a that exposure but when you indie it's a lil harder to get all the exposure you want but all the money u make is your money how I see it

Any last words?

S/o to my team #THCTheHighCommittee #TheHustleContinues & my family that support me
S/o to all my Baltimore artist grinding hard shit!! #Salute 🙏🏾

Where can we contact you?

A.U.T.O: https://soundcloud.com/a-u-t-o/sets/2k16-1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment