White Girl Got Barrs

Featured artist: LB - White Girl Got Barrs

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LB.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LB: I've been drumming since the fourth grade; music is what i love- listening to it, creating it, allowing it to be the soundtrack to my life. I wrote my first 16 when i was 16 over a boy that made my heart and mind erupt with a multitude of broken feelings. I didn't aspire to be a rapper when i began; writing was just an outlet. Over time, i spent days listening to instrumentals and linking my lyrics up with the beats. I practiced and practiced, but was too shy to perform. My rap career was behind closed doors for years until i hit the studio and gained some fans. That was when i was 21. Three years later, i'm in full pursuit of my love for music and i'm not stopping no matter who throws shade.

Never take musical criticism to heart from someone who never made a song in their life.

- LB


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I don't as of yet, but i would love to. I hit the studio and rap for my friends and for the camera. I use social media to promote my home videos.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Before it's killing me i'm gonna kill the curiosity. I never did look up to you unless you were on top of me.
- LB

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I found a sick beat that reminds me of somethinf Eminem would hop on, so i decided to write like Eminem would. It's called Who I Am and it's all about my character defects and how terrible i can be if i choose to fall short on my act.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

That can be discussed at a later date.

Any last words?

Shoutout to the old me and also who i strive to become. I have a special type of live for all
My fans and supporters. Feedback and recognition of my music is the greatest compliment i can receive. To have someone appreciate my creations is the best feeling in the world. Shoutout to my woes Ronnie P AKA Kid Rap and B Nice for creating with me and hopping on tracks to collaborate. And shoutout to all those who f'd me over and broke my heart and allowing me to make great music about what i've been through.

Where can we contact you?

LB: https://youtu.be/c14JakmCCfY

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment