Wait Til' You CFlame

Featured artist: CFlame - Wait Til' You CFlame

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist CFlame.

How did you decide to become an artist?

CFlame: I've always loved to sing, and I started writing songs when I was 8 years old. I believe that was when I knew that music was a huge part of my life. I started rapping when I was 16, and I migrated that skill into my repertoire. Music is in my veins, heart, and mind.

Remain true to yourself, and don't let anybody tell you what you can't do.

- CFlame


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have performed locally, but I have not found a spot to perform consistently. I've never given a concert, but I'm constantly working on expanding my fan base in Philly.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Yes I know it's a bummer, but they are not in my league, I'm making hits with no lumber
- CFlame

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I been doing a lotta collaborations lately, and I'm also working on a mixtape due in the Fall/Winter. I have 3 mixtapes, and they are all available on datpiff.com. My most recent tape is 2 years old, but I'm always dropping songs on my YouTube/SoundCloud.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would sign with a major label. From my perspective, the pros include: promotion, capital, and connections. The cons could include: lack of creative freedom, heavy deadlines, and long & complex contracts. I feel like the benefits could outweigh the risks.

Any last words?

I wanna shoutout the entire city of Philadelphia for being so classy and rugged!! These streets trained me for greatness. Shoutout my wonderful and supportive family, fans, and friends! Shoutout anyone out there with a dream & vision that just won't let you go. Shoutout to God for His blessings, and thank YOU for reading!

Where can we contact you?

CFlame: http://www.twitter.com/thedragoness1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment