Up And Coming STL Rapper Putting His City On

Featured artist: Chr!s P@rker - Up And Coming STL Rapper Putting His City On

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Chr!s P@rker.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Chr!s P@rker: Man Foreal i was homeless a few years back and me and my homeboy gabe that i talk about in my track "Could Be Worse" was letting me crash on his floor and i had put out a project with the group i was with at the time but it was mostly just bullshitting around but once it hit me that i had nothing left but the clothes on my back and a sack of weed i thought to myself imma do this shit foreal and ever since then its been a wrap anytime i get off work im recording or writing or plotting my next move

You gotta make these motherfuckers feel what you been through, you cant just mumble on the mic and expect to get noticed, you gotta make em feel what you got to say

- Chr!s P@rker


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i play live as much as i can i havnt had my own show yet but we got that in the making right now but we be lit on stage people really be feeling us even the people we aint never met before.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Who That kid Chr!s P@rker Spit it so cold your car need a new starter
- Chr!s P@rker

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

about half a year ago i released my debut mixtape "From Trap Game 2 Rap Game" Right now im currently working on my first itunes single "Like Aye" so be on the look out for that its dropping soon and im also currently working on a mixtape called "Flashbacks" Which is going to tell yall the struggles i went through being homeless and trapping out random ass places youll see just wait on it its gonna be heat
"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

i mean i yeah i would sign a deal if the offer was right cause to be honest any kind of money would make me feel rich as fuck foreal. but i cant do that shit were the label shapes you into something that your not so i would love to stay independent so that i could do whatever the fuck i want cause im Chr!s P@rker BITCH!!!

Any last words?

Forsure BIG shout out to The rest of Hazemob! Young Javi and QB got some heat coming your way. Shout out K-ill dude straight kept me alive when i was starving. Shout out to St Louis for raising me and Shout out my girl for supporting everything i do she been down to ride since i was homeless

Where can we contact you?

Chr!s P@rker: https://soundcloud.com/user-185605179

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment