Underground King?

Featured artist: King Dubb - Underground King?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist King Dubb.

How did you decide to become an artist?

King Dubb: It all started from me watching and listening to local artists and djs around my city (Jersey City,NJ) as a child. They were the flyest and most popular coming up where I'm from. Music was always playing in my house, neighborhood, playground, etc. It was there through the good and bad times of my life. A lot of times it was all that i had.

The best advice that was given to me was to never let anyone tell you that your dreams and what you want to achieve in this life are too big to come true.

- King Dubb


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do not play live because I like being behind the scenes. I have never given a concert.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You gotta lose some to win a lot
- King Dubb

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my first official mixtape. I collaborated with a couple of local artist from Richmond, Va. It's going to be crazy. I've had smaller projects over the years. This one is going to put my name and brand out there to the general public. I see this one as my official debut to the people.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major label because it's always been a dream to be part of a major label.

Any last words?

I have to first give a shoutout my hometown of Jersey City, NJ. I really believe that i couldn't be the artist who I am today if I wasn't in that environment. My parents who I drove crazy day in/out with all the noise I owe my life.. Shoutout to all the artists/producers that I worked with out of Richmond,Va.

Where can we contact you?

King Dubb: http://soundcloud.com/Kingdubb32

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment