This Kid Is DOPE Check Out South FL Independent Artist Cameron Airborne

Featured artist: Cameron Airborne - This Kid Is DOPE Check Out South FL Independent Artist Cameron Airborne

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Cameron Airborne.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Cameron Airborne: I Was Always Heavily Influenced With Music Growing Up, Mainly Hip Hop By Choice. As A Kid, My First CD Was 50 Cent's 'Get Rich Or Die Trying' And Since Then I Was Hooked.
I Started Writing And Recording Music At The Age Of 13. I Put Out My First Little Project At 14 Or 15 And It Just Kind Of Progressed From There And Developed Into This.

Remain Humble Amd Stay Consistent

- Cameron Airborne


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I Play Live Shows A lot. I've Opened For Artists Such As RITTZ, Crooked I, Horseshoe Gang, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Joell Ortiz Cory Gunz Amd Many More. My Last Show Can Be Found On YouTube Where I Opened For Miami Hip Hop legend 'Trick Daddy'

Best punchline you ever wrote?


So Ahead Of My Time I Have To Reminisce Just To Live In The Moment
- Cameron Airborne

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Have Just Released My Debut Album Titled 'Unspoken Words' It Can Be Found On All Major Digital Distribution Outlets.
I Have A Music Video Out For My Single 'Chosen One' Off The Project Which Can Be Found On Youtube Worldstarhiphop VEVO ect. Which Is Getting Ready To Debut On MTV BET And VH1

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It Depends On The Deal. I Prefer To Stay Independent But If The Deal Is Right You Never Know. I Don't Like Labels Because They Wind Up Owning Your Content In Turn Profiting From Your Work. If You Remain Independent Amd Invest Your Own Money And Build A Solid Fanbase You Can Sell Records On Your Own And Make A Larger Residual

Any last words?

I'm Currently Residing In Boynton Beach FL
No Need To Name Drop My People Know Who They Are

Where can we contact you?

Cameron Airborne: Soundcloud.com/cameron-flyer

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment