There Is Hope

Featured artist: YungVeli - There Is Hope

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist YungVeli.

How did you decide to become an artist?

YungVeli: I grew up rhyming words at the age of 5, its just a god given gyft

Do whats in you heart

- YungVeli


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes 👍 i do, I have traveled the world and done many shows and shared the stage with many other hip hop greats

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You can't be a king if ya people don't prosper I swear the ghost is now walking call 📱 me YungVeli Amaru
- YungVeli

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My First Album is set to release July 26 2016 entitled "There Is Hope 🙏"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes 👍 as long as I can keep my publishing and have my creative control

Any last words?

Shout out to my manager and team 360wisemusicgroup My Label Monumental Entertainment Group, Stright Bands Promotion, My City Memphis Tn and all the great people around the world who still love ❤ and support real music

Where can we contact you?

YungVeli: On IG @iamyungveli on twitter @iam_YungVeli on facebook @ Iamyungveli or @ Iamyungveli@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment