The Sway: Upcoming South African Rapper

Featured artist: The Sway - The Sway: Upcoming South African Rapper

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist The Sway.

How did you decide to become an artist?

The Sway: It all started of with playing around, I started getting better at doing what I do, I started downloading different programs on my PC, from acid to cuebase to cooledit. I became fascinated with the sound of it all, and the way it made me feel to listen to my own music. It was a getaway, a safe zone.

Always keep it real, no matter how people look at what you do or say about what you do, just keep doing you.

- The Sway


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Haven't done any yet, just started going social recently, I've always just been doing music for myself, until now.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All the prophesies of the prophet was honest, said God would return and I returned as a monster.
- The Sway

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a mix tape which will be released soon, I've dropped a few verses on my Instagram profile @sherwin151 and on Facebook @sherwinvanwyk but never released anything big YET, but when I do, you'll know it.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would, for the lifestyle and the recognition of the franchise, but I really hate the way they trick you into things, and the way they misuse your talents to benefit them but then make it seem all about you.

Any last words?

I got a few, my sisters Anastacia and Michelle, my bro' Mika and my friend and producer the Prodigy. They've always seen the best in me and they still do.

Where can we contact you?

The Sway: Instagram-@sherwin151

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

1 comment :

  1. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete