The Spark is revealed..

Featured artist: Ęmoussę - The Spark is revealed..

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ęmoussę.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ęmoussę: I feel like this is what I was meant for, I've always been multi-talented, whether it be rapping, singing, dancing, acting, art.. so in that respect saying it was a decision is an understatement. In that same breath my grandad always taught me humility and humbleness and it will never leave my character no matter what. I'm very confident in all that I do, my approach to everything is unique and someday I hope it is recognised and respected.

"Never compromise respect for the world"

- Ęmoussę


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not yet, I've showcased my talents to everyone I know and on all that I have at my disposal but it has never been officially displayed to a crowd, but I'm in no rush. You can't rush greatness. I say that with only good intentions in my soul. Although I know when I do, it will astound.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Far from Common, real people on my pedestal"
- Ęmoussę

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on a variety of things, all different crafts. Photography (which you can see on my Instagram account, it's unorthodox but many know my direction and respect the originally which comes with the photos.

Whenever I can put a dance freestyle up I do, it going really well, improved alot. Prior to all of this I was working on an album "Summer Nights" which is on hold right now. I want to produce, write, rap and sing it all, it's a very personal project and I hope it influences the masses to do better, because we can. I have track out on YouTube called "Drift – Hip Hops Criminal" a tribute to the late Biggie Smalls (rapping over Kick In The Door)
I did this is secondary, it's ridiculous though, quote me on that.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

More power to the ones who do sign that dotted line, as for me, I've been independently doing my thing since college and that's not about to stop, what the people feel will be recognised and appreciated and if you can't feel Ęmoussę your mindset needs altering asap.

Any last words?

To the world, all you need to know is that my intentions are good and I'm here to help heal the game, not poison it. UK stand up.

Where can we contact you?

Ęmoussę: Twitter.com/emousse92

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment