The Quiet Brain Storm

Featured artist: El nino the prince - The Quiet Brain Storm

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist El nino the prince.

How did you decide to become an artist?

El nino the prince: Well in the beginning ,
it was just a release therapy thing.
I would free write to unclutter my mind,
It just so happened
that my thoughts started to rhyme.
After a while it felt like a calling,
Then i realized it was calling people.
My work started connecting people,
It was helping them as much as it helped me.
At times i use it to deliver ba fresh perspective
To my audience.
I want them to either smile or thing,
Either way i want them to feel different than when they came. As an artist it's our job to change the way oeople see.

Hmm the best advice i ever received?
The best advice i ever got was this,
" don't measure your success by the size of the crowd
But by the impact you make on them"
If you only touch one person,
It was all worth it"
Like big sean said
"1 man(or woman) can change the world"
Each one teach one,
When we die we can't take our knowledge with us,
Pass it on that's our soul's legacy.

- El nino the prince


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I've attended a few open mic event ,
Those are my only live plays right now.
I would like to do concerts in the future.
Not just me tho,
I want to bring or at least connect with the artists that inspired me to get that far.
Also use it as a way to make a way for others.
It doesn't dim a stars light to align with another.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They tell me keep it 100 , every one don't speak money chief. I can tell you the truth, i can't make you believe. Real shit no fabrication, the truth is hard to believe
- El nino the prince

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a couple
mixtape/Public RhymeBooks and potential albums.
I feel the art died
when the lyrics became less important.
In the mist of the I'm writing collabs with other artists
Pretty much trying to build a network
Or as we call it a artistic society.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider it,
Depending on the label
and the terms of the contract.
As an artist it best to sign with a label whose beliefs
And mindset are similar or at least compliment your beliefs.
If you're some where where you can't learn from them and they can't learn from you ,
It's not a healthy environment for growth.
Most artist sign deals without thinking it over and end up dieing in the labels brackets without even scratching the surface .
I eventually want my own label,
So the pros would be learning the ends and outs
Tweaking them to your personal style and reimplimeting them.

Any last words?

For some odd reason you rarely get love from your city until your recognized by the outside world.
For the most part I'd like to shout out
the strangers That became friends,
The friends That became family,
And the people who believed in me when i didn't.
Without them i would have gave up alomg time ago

Where can we contact you?

El nino the prince: https://www.instagram.com/yahwahghostwriting_mirror/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment