The Future

Featured artist: TekkiiSue - The Future

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TekkiiSue.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TekkiiSue: I decided to become a artist because of my family and our love of music. I have always been around music with my brother and cousins . That vibe that they had in their studio drove me to become my own artist .

I would say the best advice to give other artist is never give up on your dreams , and whatever you do give it your all and you won't have any regrets.

- TekkiiSue


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You standing under me. I hope you understand.
- TekkiiSue

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have done mixtapes in the past. The most popular ones are TRENDIN & TRENDIN2. At the moment I'm working on an EP and a Album/Mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign with a major label because it would be good exposures for a while. Then I would like to form my own label to help other artists.

Any last words?

I love my family. Ilove my fans. I love my city,Hurtsboro. I thank God for my talent and this gift he has blessed me with .

Where can we contact you?

TekkiiSue: Http://soundcloud.com/tekkii-sue01

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment